Supporting You with Application and Technical Services
KSV NIMA provides support through a global network of highly competent Distribution Partners and a team of Application and Technical Support Specialists based in Biolin Scientific offices in Europe, Asia and North America. Attension offers installation, training, technical and application support, repair and maintenance services and service packages. Our application scientists can conduct pre-studies to assess the feasibility of your research proposal, test samples for verification, and demonstrate the suitability of our tensiometers to your research.
Biolin Scientific systems are precision instruments, providing accurate and reliable results. To ensure that your instrument maintains peak performance, we offer a number of service and support solutions, see more information further below.
If you have a technical problem with your instrument or an application question, please contact our support department.
Pre-studies can be conducted by our application scientists to assess the feasibility of your research proposal, test samples for verification, and demonstrate the suitability of our KSV NIMA products to your research.
Application scientists provide user training for both beginners and advanced users. User training can be given at your premises and combined with the installation or you are welcome to visit also our lab facilities. Please contact your closest KSV NIMA representative for additional information.
A trained professional from the KSV NIMA distribution network can install, align and calibrate your instrument. Installation can be also completed by on-site training and first measurements by a KSV NIMA specialist. This enables a smooth familiarization with your instrument and rapid start to your experiments.
Preventative Maintenance and Verification Service
The Preventative Maintenance and Verification Service secures that your instrument is properly adjusted and calibrated to produce reliable and accurate results. The service is performed by Biolin Scientific certified service engineers and helps to extend the lifetime and productivity of your equipment, all to keep you confident with your instrument and your results. The service includes:
• Exchange of typical wearable parts
• Software updates
• System calibration
• Functionality verifi cation test
• Certifi cate of performance
The Preventative Maintenance and Verification Service is recommended once per year for maximum performance of your instrument.
For our most advanced systems, we offer extensive service contracts to ensure the very best utilization of your instrument as we stay by your side throughout the use of your equipment. Including onsite preventative maintenance, possible repairs and application training, our team of certified service engineers and experienced application specialists will make sure that your instrument is always running at its best.
Please contact us to discuss your service and support needs!
We offer live webinars about applications, technologies and products. The application webinars have specific topics and are sometimes held by external scientific researchers. If you join a live webinar you have the chance to ask questions directly and discuss with the presenter.
- Brewster Angle Microscopes
- Dip Coaters
- Interfacial Shear Rheometer
- Langmuir and Langmuir-Blodgett Deposition Troughs
- Langmuir and Langmuir-Blodgett Modules and Accessories
- Polarization Modulation Infrared Reflection Absorption Spectrometer PM-IRRAS
- Langmuir & Langmuir-Blodgett Ribbon Barrier Trough
- Surface Potential Sensor
- Service and Support Overview
1. Interactions of Biomolecules in Cell Membrane Models
2. Polarization Modulated Infrared Spectroscopy of Thin Films at the Nanometer Scale
3. Deposition and Characterization of Single-Sheet Graphene and Graphene Oxide Films
4. Absorption and Interfacial Gelation of Proteins at Air-Water and Oil-Water Interface
5. Characterizing molecular orientation and hydrogen bonding at the air-water interface using PM-IRRAS
6. Interfacial Rheology of Monolayers at the Air-Water Interface
8. Reaching High Monolayer Surface Pressures Using a Ribbon Barrier Trough: The Case of Near-Zero Surface Tension Pulmonary Surfactants
9. Imaging the Structure of Thin Films: Brewster Angle Microscopy
10. Nanostrand Formation of Block Copolymers at the Air/Water Interface
The User Area is password protected and only available for Biolin Scientific KSV NIMA customers. You find the login section if you click on the arrow below.