We offer current clamp recording mode for QPatch.
This is the first fully automated current clamp functionality for patch clamp systems.
Features & benefits
- Seamless switching between current and voltage clamp
- Stimulation and recording of action potentials
- Automated “cell-saver” function
- Unattended and automated operation
- Dedicated action potential and frequency analysis package
- Applicable for primary cells, stem cells, neurons and immortalized cells
- Upgrade package available for all QPatch systems
- Current and voltage clamp for the stimulation and recording of nerve impulses, also known as action potentials.
For more information, see:
The QPatch Current Clamp allows seamless switching between current and voltage clamp for the stimulation and recording of nerve impulses, also known as action potentials. This recording mode opens new doors for utilizing automated patch clamp systems hitherto reserved for lower throughput techniques, such as manual patch clamp.
You can download an Application Handout for QPatch Current Clamp here.