International Sales Coordinator
As an International Sales coordinator at Biolin Scientific you will be responsible for coordinating project within CRM Management and Administration (SalesForce) and events management for physical as well as digital events across the world. You are part of the Customer Care team, reporting to the Global Sales Director.
The ideal candidate is passionate, creative, detail-oriented, and dedicated to providing superb customer service at every turn.
- Partner and collaborate with end users to understand CRM administrative needs, resolve issues and meet business requirements
- Develop and mentor others around application customization via custom objects, validation rules, workflows, flows, process builder, etc
- Implement, own, and optimize internal processes to improve efficiency.
- Document procedures, policies, and systems
- Coordinate with internal staff, clients, and vendors to establish the requirements for an event, and serve as liaison throughout the planning process
- Plan and facilitate logistics for all events, including contract negotiations, guest lists, venue preparation, presentation materials, catering, entertainment, transportation, equipment, decor, and marketing materials
- Troubleshoot any issues that arise on event day
To perform at this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required for this position.
Education & Experience Requirement
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience and a MINIMUM of 1 years Salesforce.com analyst experience
- Salesforce Administrator Certification (ADM 201)
- Ability to prioritize, align, influence, and gain cooperation without authority
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects in parallel
- Can Do attitude and well-structured person
Please send your CV and a short application to Torben Thölix firstname.lastname@example.org.