Regional Sales Manager Rest of Asia Pacific
This position is responsible for achieving new business sales from new customers and growing revenues from existing customers together by managing our partners and the team members, and to achieve assigned revenue objectives in the territory. The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) shall with the help of team members and our partners in the region call on prospective customers within academia and a wide range of industries, including pharma, manufacturing industries, oil and gas, food and beverage and semiconductor.
The RSM shall use their current sales knowledge and skills in the execution of their plan and keep sales management informed of progress against plan.
- Effectively execute a business review territory plan to achieve assigned revenue goals
- Use current sales knowledge and skills in the execution of the business review territory plan
- Keep management informed of RSM’s progress against plan
- Establish, grow and report Pipeline forecasts
- Effectively use company CRM to record all contacts and interactions with customers
- Follow company procedures in providing quotes and sales orders
- Effectively sell and demonstrate company products and solutions
- Obtain and report competitor information, such as new products, pricing, and sales strategies during the process of sales generation
- Provide updated information for product applications and suggest improvements to existing product line based on information obtained from customer’s application needs
- Actively use company selected, as well as suggest, trade events to sell the company’s products, obtain sales leads via contact with potential customers
Education & Experience Requirement
- BA or BS in Business, Science, or similar discipline
- 5+ years in a sales role
- Previous experience in a sales position with the following types of companies:
- Laboratory equipment, systems, or systems software sales
- Biotech and pharmaceutical manufacturers
- Analysis instruments manufacturers
- Other life science product manufacturers and suppliers.
Previous sales skills including:
- Qualifying customer needs and opportunities
- Advanced listening skills
- Effectively overcoming objections
- Effectively closing orders and opportunities
- Engaging story telling skills to explain complex value propositions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in negotiating with mid to large companies within different industries
- Knowledge of the academic sales process
Travel up to 30% of the time based on geographic territory and business requirements
This recruitment is handled by our recruitment partner, Moveup Consulting AB. To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to: Richard.email@example.com
If you have questions regarding Biolin or this open position, please contact Richard Etzat +46 733 872721
By submitting your application, you also give your consent to storing your personal information, including CV & Cover letter, and that we own the right to share this information with third parties (our client). You can withdraw the consent at any time.
International Sales Coordinator
As an International Sales coordinator at Biolin Scientific you will be responsible for coordinating project within CRM Management and Administration (SalesForce) and events management for physical as well as digital events across the world. You are part of the Customer Care team, reporting to the Global Sales Director.
The ideal candidate is passionate, creative, detail-oriented, and dedicated to providing superb customer service at every turn.
- Partner and collaborate with end users to understand CRM administrative needs, resolve issues and meet business requirements
- Develop and mentor others around application customization via custom objects, validation rules, workflows, flows, process builder, etc
- Implement, own, and optimize internal processes to improve efficiency.
- Document procedures, policies, and systems
- Coordinate with internal staff, clients, and vendors to establish the requirements for an event, and serve as liaison throughout the planning process
- Plan and facilitate logistics for all events, including contract negotiations, guest lists, venue preparation, presentation materials, catering, entertainment, transportation, equipment, decor, and marketing materials
- Troubleshoot any issues that arise on event day
To perform at this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required for this position.
Education & Experience Requirement
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience and a MINIMUM of 1 years Salesforce.com analyst experience
- Salesforce Administrator Certification (ADM 201)
- Ability to prioritize, align, influence, and gain cooperation without authority
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects in parallel
- Can Do attitude and well-structured person
Please send your CV and a short application to Torben Thölix firstname.lastname@example.org.